It is a Shame!
It is a real shame that this movie was marketed as an Indo-Pak relationship building movie. India has every right to make an anti-Pak movie but to market it has a peace movie and to blatantly show just the opposite is a disgrace. The entire movie was a display of how India can do no wrong while Pakistan is a venomous nation with no good. After living in both countries and having ties with neither I realized that both countries do good and do bad.
This movie portrayed that it is all Pakistan's fault and as soon as Pakistan realizes this the two countries could move forward. Contrary to the theme both countries need to compromise in order to progress. I cannot believe how anyone with a decent education could believe such nonsense.
- The film is so much primitive that it is boring.
- The entire PAK references.etc is done to death and comes at the wrong time.
- The love triangle is boring and the culmination is stupid.
- The scenes in the jail between Danny and Akshay are contrived and Akshay delivers his lines as if talking in a stage play or saying poetry there.
- The film fails to hold your attention because it has nothing attention grabbing.
- How many times has Bachchan played such roles post 2000?
Direction by Anil Sharma is nothing great and Music is just okay.
Rating: 0.5 / 5