Beautiful innovative music, worth of listenning..
1. Chikni Chameli - A good remake of a popular Marathi Song-'Kombadi Palali..'. But, still surprisingly different instruments and acoustics.
2. O Saiyyan - Beautiful start to an interesting-rhythmic track with Piano and in comes Roop kumar Rathod with soothing background singers. A very theatrical song which talks about pain.
3. Gun Gun Guna - The refreshing song, based on the orthodox music which we generally like to listen, but still fits into your mind. Udit Narayan is present just for the sake of it.
4. Shah Ka Rutba - A Qawwali like song, where we listen to tough Sukhwinder with Anand Raaj Anand & Krishna Beura as supporting singers. It is a song 'to praise a human being as he is the special one to be blessed by the powers'. They did their best to lift the song.
5. Abhi Mujh mein - An instrumental delight from the maestros. With Sonu Nigam's beautiful vocals, it takes you to the peak and then calming things down. It also make you feel the Powerful lyrics, the intelligent music and the tabla that flirts with Sonu Nigam in the second antra. My pick of this album.
6. Deva Shree Ganesha - Yes, the anticipated explosion of 'Dhol, Taasha, Shankh, Tutari, etc. in the typical 'Ajay-Atul' style in whole new World(of Hindi Music). A good song to blow in full volume. Atul blares it out in his own voice. The music setting is shouting only two things - Praise for the God and Energy. Deserves Hands up!
Ajay-Atul (the music directors) are definitely here to rock and the Lucknow lad Amitabh Bhattacharya (Lyricist) is a boon to the hindi film industry.
Definitely good work by the duo.