varun kumarwrote on Sep 4 2010 12:55PM
Aisha is a girl with a simple diktat - everyone's business is her business. Arjun is a boy with even a simpler set of beliefs - Aisha should mind her own business. Caught in the Delhi upper class world with its own set of social rules, Aisha navigates her world with a great sense of style and even greater optimism. Caught in her web are her best friend Pinky, the small town girl Shefali, the west Delhi boy Randhir and the hunk Dhruv. 1. Direction by Rajshree Ojha was pretty well done, and as per her first time it was indeed a good attempt, but please choose a better script next time.
2. All the Costumes by Perina Qureshi and Kunal Rawal were exceptionally beautiful.
3. Sonam’s attractive fine performance.
1. Good likable predictable story, but stretched very much.
2. Many of the boring dialogues will make you asleep, especially the last one speech by Sonam and Abhay.
3. All of the video songs were too prolonged, which makes you feel like eating more popcorn. (Except the last one)It is surely a teeny age type of movie, and the college young crowds would surely enjoy this movie, as they were passing the funny comments during the entire movie behind my seats and were not only enjoying the movie, but also entertaining the rest of us the audiences. And as far as by my side, it is surely a Popcorn type of love story, but if you will eat continuously popcorn in the whole movie, it will highly cost you.