Cartoon was much better than this rotten!
Now let me guess, what would I write, so that this rotten can turn into atleast some low grade Hindi cartoon movie? Atleast that should be watchable :)
1. I guess Gennie should be cast for some…Johnny Lever or Rajpal Yadav. Atleast kids will get some enjoyment by their comic talents.
2. Aladin would be casted for….let’s say Shahid Kappor. He can act as a poor guy, an afraid kind of character, a lover boy, and also would be perfect as a brave young man who can fight with the villains.
3. Jasmine as Jacqueline D’souza was a good choice (but only by her looks), but would be perfect if someone like…Priyanka Chopra would do the role.
4. Just imagine, Shahid as a poor guy, falls in love with the beauty Priyanka Chopra, whose father is a multi-millionaire. Now Shahid gets a lamp and Rajpal as a genie would come out. Shahid and Rajpal’s Jodi shows their magical attitude that they are also some triple-multi-millionaire from them and by that they can impress Priyanka’s father and win Priyanka’s heart, and then aagey some filmy story, pyar mohabbat ishq and then villain. Three wishes can be revolved around this story and it would be a great fun.
5. Sanjay Dutt as a villain…he was good, there’s no need for substitute, and he was perfect in the role which he was given.
6. Special and visual effects were decent, not so good not so bad.
All in all, if these things were kept in mind before and in between the making of the film, then I would guess the film would be worth watching and would be a great fun watching for the kids and as well as for adults, but I still think that cartoon is much better and than any other film made. No one can beat the Great Legend Cartoon Series “Alladin”.
Rating for this movie: Want my money back – 0.5 / 5