This film has won 5 different awards in different countries including New York, Switzerland & Houston, plus has won the “National Award” in the category of the ‘Best Film’ on Social Issues. Now who couldn’t miss this film who loves Cinema? And this film is only for them who loves cinema and are willing to see any kind of film at any point of time. Because they will be eager about what’s there in this film which has achieved so many awards, and what’s there inside this film so that they can study the cinema even better from now what they had studied.
A boy (Raghuveer) from Delhi, who has just passed his examination of IAS Officer, came to his village to seek permission from his father to get marry with his pregnant girlfriend. But with “No” as an answer he quits his home and headed towards Delhi. But before he could reach there, another stubborn man who was more of called Zamindar of the next village has kidnapped Raghuveer, as he just wanted to marry his daughter with someone who is very well educated and with good looks. Raghuveer was forced to get married with a gunpoint on his head. But later he ran away from there and reached Delhi. There he came to knew that his girlfriend has aborted their child and now is going to get marry somewhere else. This whole resulted in destroying three life with respective their families. Raghuveer left alone with nobody, plus he got flunked in his examination, and now he is preparing for the next one. Raghuveer’s girlfriend has aborted her child, forced to leave his boyfriend and now getting married with someone else. Raghuveer’s wife got pregnant, his husband left him, and now she is left with no one besides her except her child.
1. A very touchy and required topic on social issues.
2. Strong Direction and Beautiful Story telling.
3. Power packed performances from the entire cast.
1. A little bit of stretchy screenplay.
My Comment on the above points:
Plus Points –
1. This movie is entirely inspired from the real life based story, and so the makers have decided the right choice to present this story in the form of hard hitting social issue movie. It’s very necessary to show the public that this kind of issue is still being happening in today’s world in many villages.
2. To choose this kind of an idea is a very good choice and a good thought, but to present it in a way that the audience would get that kind of impact in his mind is not quite easy. And the Writer and the Director, Amitabh Verma & Sushil Rajpal has presented this in a very smashing way. But they had presented in such a way that only the cinema lovers and few people who loves to watch social relevant movies will only understand the message which the makers were trying to convey through their film. Not every audience will feel that.
1. And not every audience will feel and get impacted the way others felt, is just because in the lack of the screenplay material. Some portion of the movie were little bit of stretchy, like the one where Raghuveer was forcefully married and after that he was house arrest, the pain and sorrow which Raghuveer’s wife was suffering, and etc. and just because these things, this movie is not meant for all the masses. Cinema lovers and few people will ignore this and will appreciate and enjoy the rest of the movie, while other audiences will get bore and not be entertained just because of this.
Do not miss this one who loves each and every bit of cinema, and also the one who loves to watch any social relevant movies.
3.75 / 5