If you think this side, then I think it was not a good movie to tell!
Bal Ganesh 1 stories were pretty good to tell, but the stories of Bal Ganesh 2 didn’t impress me much. Let’s see what was not so impressing:
1. The stories told been so far were itself being said many a times by various mediums. I guess every child below 5 is having more knowledge than what has been said to us in this film.
2. I think, rather showing sub stories, an hour-and-a-half film could’ve done with an actual story from the life of the young Ganesh. I guess it would impact more to the kids.
3. And didn’t understand what’s with the ‘choohe ka tapori lingo’? Many of the kids will try to copy that. It was so not impressive.
4. And more to that, sports car, suit and glares; are they trying to teach kids how to be areal tapori?
5. And last but not least, the adorable elephant god being a bully with a billi just for the purpose of being taught a lesson; this seems a bit forced and preachy.
All in all, I think Pankaj Sharma rethink about these issues. Also I think there was no need to release such type of movies in theatres; they should release the movie directly through DVD. It would be good for their business also and would be good for the kid’s parents also.
Rating: 2 / 5