The film is a youth centric film about youngsters and the story revolves round a young man named bapi(portrayed by arjun chakrabarty ) who suddenly realizes the meaning of life.The concept was good,so was the casting but the film fails to be good movie.
The new bunch of actors introduced in the film could have done better,but it is more because of a poor script and story line than their own thespian shortcomings. The story itself lacks clarity and the director duo Abhijit Guha & Sudeshna Roy are them self not sure what they want to convey...The story though a good portrayal of the modern day youths lacks novelty and bear a lot of resemblance with the bollywood film ,'Wake up Sid'(2009).
Special mention must be made about abhrajit chakrabarty who has played the role of biltu (the elder brother of bapi) beautifully.
Now about the music...well jeet ganguly fails to create a appropriate and effectively employed music for the film except for the song,'grow up bapi'.
So why should you watch the film,is it worth few hours of your time? well here are some points to make you go to the hall-
1. Screen presence of Arjun and Shalmi
2. Abhrajit's perfect comic timing and superb acting
3. Some of the scenes are really funny (like there is a scene where the whole of his family pursues bapi to marry and settle down as they are sick and tired of his carefree nature, which seems to be gibberish to bapi. )
4. The song Grow up Bapi
5. Good portrayal of new age youths
6. A passionate kiss between Arjun and Mimi.