A Failed Thriller became the ultimate Comedy!
What a stupid movie it was, seriously awful. The worst example of first timer direction, I can actually point out the flaws where the director could have improved this movie to another level.
1. The Director failed to create the Curiosity in the viewers in the first half of the movie about the so called 'Project' the boys really want to go for
2. The sequence of the Tiger was pathetic, one could easily make out the screen color difference in the two separate shots
3. Why would the boys want to stay in the Forest another night without any reason when they already started off back to their jeep as they easily reached in a while from Jeep to Temple
4. The shots where 'Sunny' gets scared of nothing, where did his friends go away all of a sudden when they were all together in the previous shot.
5. In the same sequence, First Shot appears to be the evening time, Second Shot is they are sitting near the bon-fire, Third shot from a distance again appears to be the evening time without anything dark around, how bad it could be.
6. The 'Dummy Images' part in the morning was unbelievably poor
7. And the climax, the two friends just vanished and the hero is alive and well without any scratch the next day he comes back to the forest to discover that his friends might have jumped the cliff over, please give me a break!
I would really suggest Jimmy not to do just any movies comes his way, be thoughtful man and don't experiment on your career.
To be very honest, the performance of other two friends of Sunny was much more realistic and convincing than him.
Rating: 1.5 / 5