Recommended Songs- Tumhi Ho Bandhu, Daaru Desi, Yaariyan, Luttna, Angreji Beat.
1. Album starts with rocking dance track "Tumhi Ho Bandhu" sung by Neeraj Shridhar & Kavita Seth, Prtam has composed so many dance tracks with some new sounds, energatic tunes, powerful impact of instruments but this time he composed this song as a DJ With fast paced beats keeping the tempo high for this yet another dance number by Pritam which fuses Western and Punjabi style. Kavita Seth has done great job, Neeraj sung very well, nice lyrics, fresh composition.
2. "Daaru Desi" sung by Benny Dayal & Shalmali Kholgade, a very fresh music with beautiful voice and melodious singing of Shalmli Kholgade and Benny Dayal. Another hit track of Shalmli after her Superhit debut song Pareshaan(Ishaqzaade). Song starts with light guitar, Pritam composed a funky melody with fresh lyrics by Irshan Kamil. The flow and melody used is slightly similar as Jingle Jingle(Badmaash Company). Nice song!
3. "Yaariyan" sung by Mohan Kanan & Shilpa Rao is another beautiful track, heart touching lines by Irshad Kamil are very nice. Pritam composed a new kind of song to describe the sweet relation of Friendship, Impact and way of music is mostly similar to Jiyein Kyun(Dum Maaro Dum) the only difference is of feelings just because of Irshad Kamil's beautiful lyrics. Mohan sung very beautifully, Shilpa Rao's supporting voice is also good.
4. "Second Hand Jawaani" is a peppy song sung by Miss Pooja, Neha Kakkar & Nakkash Aziz, Nice beats, Miss Pooja, Neha & Nakkash have done great job, fresh and nice voice texture of Miss Pooja & Nakkash Aziz make the song good. Average Composition!
5. "Tera Naam Japdi Phiran" sung by Javed Bashir, Nikhil Dsouza & Shefali, Shefali's voice "I am a bad bad girl" gives a good start, Javed's voice accelaretes the song, Nikhil sung well, Lyrics are nice. Nice experiment by pritam.
6. "Luttna (Saif Ul Malook)" sung by Masuma Anwar, Sahir Ali & Anupam Amod is another experiment by Pritam. He managed Electric Guitar with Tabla very well with a very soft sufi impact of track. Irshad Kamil wrote perfect Hindi-Panjabi lyrics for sad feel. All singers sung beautifully. Very nice track!
7. "Jugni " sung by Arif Lohar & Harshdeep Kaur is Prtam's version of Jugni(Jugni COKE STUDIO) also sung by Arif Lohar, He is without doubt the number one living Punjabi Folk Singer in Pakistan. Worldwide he is among the Top Five Punjabi Folk and Pop Singers. Pritam made song slightly different from the original one. Very Nice Composition!
8. "Yaariyan (Reprise)" is another beautiful version of Yaariyan sung by Sunidhi Chauhan & Arijit Singh. there’s a more soulful rendition by Sunidhi in this track. Soft sound of piano with sinidhi's soft voice makes song gives a more relaxing sound. I heared somewhere 'It is Arijit who takes any okeydokey number to great heights', best example is different versions of Raabta(Agent Vinod). Nice!
9. "Luttna (Version 2)" sung by Masuma Anwar, Sahir Ali Bagga & Anupam Amod has different beats and impact as compare to original version. Very nice beats, another nice version with very soft voice but with less sufi touch.
10. "Tera Naam Japdi Phiran (Remix)" is remix version of Tere Naam Japdi Phiran, It is like a club mix, nice!
11. "Angreji Beat" sung by Yo Yo Honey Singh (Ft. Gippy Grewal), This is used in promo of the film, very nice track with powerful music. Yo Yo Honey Singh's Angreji Beat from his last year's album International Villager makes all the right noises for Cocktail, making it a refreshing Punjabi dance number. Gippy Grewal's rap is just awesome, Honey Singh is a famous Rap Star and very popular in youth. Suprb Song!
Music is fresh and very well composed. There are sure fire hits like Tumhi Ho Bandhu and Daaru Desi Now in the album, that are guaranteed chartbusters in the making. For Pritam's fans i want to say only one thing "Pritam Rock..!!".
For latest updates and Exclusive Music Reviews you can also visit --