Who knew a funeral could be so funny?
I believe that Comedy genre films are only behaves like their genres just because of their Screenplay, Witty Dialogues, and a Good Characterization of their cast.
Let’s check whether these things match up for their good score!
1. Screenplay and Witty dialogues: Too good!
Sunil Shetty as a Son of Sharat Saxena
- He plays as a loving son who tries to give a decent funeral to his beloved father.
- Good performance/ Too Good dialogue delivery at the end.
Aarti Chhabria as a Wife of Sunil Shetty
- He wants to shift to a new house as she was fed up with her Mother-in-law.
- She was Okay
Ashish Chowdhry as Younger Brother of Sunil
- He plays as a Successful novelist writer who stays in Mumbai and doesn’t have that bond of love with his family, who primarily all stays at Goa.
- He was Good/ Certain Dialogue delivery was very funny.
Tulip Joshi as Maria/ Niece of Sharat Saxena
- She loves Aftab, but her father hates him.
- She does an overall Ok job.
Aftab Shivdasani as Bf of Tulip Joshi
- He accidently eats some drugs and over reacts in the funeral.
- His performance was out-standing, especially facial expressions and body language.
Javed Jaffrey as Relative cum friend of Sunil Shetty
- He respect women, and his wife usually doubt him.
- He was Good.
Kim Sharma as Wife of Javed
- She usually doubt on her husband for having affair with other girls.
- She was Good, but looks too old compare to her age.
Sophie Choudry as Hot Model
- She enters in a wrong address and thinks that Javed is some Ad film-maker.
- She was Awesome as Hot Model, especially in 2piece. Perfect casting for Hot Model, as she can perfectly show her skin, but can’t act.
Rajpal Yadav as Friend of Sharat Saxena
- He proves to be a Gay partner of Sharat Saxena.
- He was perfect in his performance, but some acts were repetitive.
Chunky Pandey as Brother of Kim
- His character was something like eating drugs, charas, ganja and all just for fun. A Party alcoholic type.
- He was weirdo, he looks weirdo, his character was weirdo, and he is actually a weirdo in life.
Suhasini Mulay as Wife of Sharat
- She is a typical Mother-in-law.
- She was Ok.
Vijay Patkar as Real Estate Agent
- He comes to offer a new house to Sunil Shetty by the influence of his wife, Aarti Chabbaria.
- He was too good, especially his dialogue delivery, “I am pretty much comfortable!”
Prem Chopra as Uncle of Sunil Shetty and Family.
- He is handicapped by legs and his attitude is somewhat like angry old man.
- He was too good in his character.
Vrajesh Hirjee as Friend of Javed Jaffery and Sunil Shetty.
- He loves Tulip Joshi and wants to make out with her. Tulip hates him like hell.
- He was Good by his character.
Sharat Saxena as a Dead Man.
- The only actor and performer in the film who does a brilliant job.
Overall rating: Characterization + Screenplay + Witty dialogues = * * *