Make your own list
1. Life is short. Do something, outside your daily routine.
2. Family members can fight or become apparently insensitive. But, they are the ones, who stand by you in hours of need. There is a soft side beneath all of us.
3. Friends go apart, but they connect faster than you can imagine. True friends don't
4. Your dream object is not just a dream, it's within your reach...and don't wait for a lifetime to enjoy it.
5. You don't deserve nonsense from anyone. Give it back, enjoy the moment and get out of it.
6. Go out and tell the person you love, how much you love him / her. It may work out well for both of you, or at least you did your part.
7. Love is around the corner and can be found in the oddest of places. In most cases, barriers crumble like the Berlin wall.
8. You can achieve fame and be remembered forever by the difference you make in people's lives, the ones which touch you.
9. Beware, as once you get the objects, you desire, they may not have as much value.
10. Watch the movie, sooner than later.
These are my observations from the movie. Need I say more?
Vinay Pathak, Neha Dhupia and Sarita Joshi excel. Rajat Kapoor, Saurabh Shukla are good in their brief roles. Music is mostly in the background. Acting is good, direction is crisp. What more can you ask for?