Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at 'Estella' lounge launch
Sharman Joshi promoting 'Wajah Tum Ho'
John Abraham launches 'Nissan GT-R' car
Photo shoot: Actress Bidita Bag
Vaani Kapoor at 'Befikre' media meet
Karan & Big B at Hindustan Times Leadership Summit 2016

Super Star Rajesh Khanna takes on Shah Rukh Khan

Description: Clash of Super Stars about the release of RAB NE BANA DI JODI and WAFAA which would be taking place on the same Friday i.e. 12th December. While the former sees Shah Rukh Khan in the lead a year after his blockbuster OM SHANTI OM, latter sees the comeback of Rajesh Khanna.
WAFAA on 12th December & KAASH MERE HOTE on 12th December, it was getting too crowded for comfort. This Rakesh Sawant directed film has now been moved by a week and would be arriving face to face with RNBDJ.

Rajesh Khanna would be having a double bill to his credit this month as he also has an important role to play in KAASH MERE HOTE which arrives this Friday. Prouduced by Shravan Rathod (of Nadeem Shravan duo), this romantic musical is the launch pad for Kumar Sahil who is paired opposite Sneha Ullal of LUCKY – NO TIME FOR LOVE fame. This film appears to be a film which would help Rajesh Khanna regain his lost glory.

Created by: V. Manohar  (Dec 06)Posts: 1

• Dec 06Making things happen :)  wrote...

Making things happen :)

why dont you maintain a single thread/topic for Rajesh Khanna stuff instead of creating diff topics.