Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at 'Estella' lounge launch
Sharman Joshi promoting 'Wajah Tum Ho'
John Abraham launches 'Nissan GT-R' car
Photo shoot: Actress Bidita Bag
Vaani Kapoor at 'Befikre' media meet
Karan & Big B at Hindustan Times Leadership Summit 2016

AANEWALA KAL - THE UPCOMING DAYS

Description: YOU CAN SHARE IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION, NEWS ETC. ON THE UPCOMING MOVIES / IF THERE IS ANY FILM WHICH WE HAVE NOT HEARD TILL NOW AND YOU KNOW ABOUT IT. PLEASE SHARE

Created by: Naved  (Dec 08)Posts: 31

• Dec 08Naved  wrote...

Naved

Kabir Khan's next will be Yash Raj Film's First Release of 2009 Title confirmed as "New York".

• Dec 08Amitava Bhattacharya wrote...

Amitava Bhattacharya

Aamir Khan, it seems, will be doing his wife Kiran Rao's directorial debut movie Dhobi Ghat. sure this one will be ghost directed by AK himself!

• Dec 17Shobha Keshwani wrote...

Shobha Keshwani

There has been outrage in India after Bollywood bosses started clambering to make a film about the Mumbai terror attacks.
    The Indian Motion Pictures Producers Association has received 18 film title applications with the theme of terror at the Taj, one of the hotels besieged by gunmen.
    The first was applied for while the Indian army was still fighting heavily armed gunmen.

• Dec 23mithun shetty wrote...

mithun shetty

there has been lot of talks about anurag kashyaps Devd . Let see how abhay deol performs in the modern version of devdas

• Dec 23Naved  wrote...

Naved

This is quite shooting everyone's adrenaline while for few it turns to be spoiler. With Ghajini hitting screens on Dec 25, here goes a SMS that's offers 'Shock' n 'Surprise'. The SMS states, 'Aamir's girlfriend is killed and he sets out to take revenge on killer. Finally, it's revealed that culprit is none other than Aamir himself'. Maybe it's a rumor or someone should've passed on this message after watching Christopher Nolan's 'Mementoes' that inspired Murugadoss to make Tamil version of Ghajini.

The Hollywood version has the protagonist undergoing short term memory loss. When his diabetic wife doubts whether he is pretending to be so, she keeps asking him to inject her insulin for every 15mins. And when he continues doing it so, she lasts her breath. Perhaps, Murugadoss had to omit this anti-heroism factor bringing in social messages regarding 'Women liberalization'.

Recently, in an interview we had our Ghajini heroine Asin stating that penultimate sequences in the film has been changed from original version. Relating these things to one another, film buffs yearning to watch this flick are quite disturbed.

Well, there is couple of possibilities for changes in climax. Tamil version of 'Ghajini' had antagonist in dual role (twins) and maybe Aamir could have made it as one baddie. Surya, who played lead role in Tamil version doesn't know who actually killed his ladylove even after bumping off the twin baddies.

Of course, this happens to be a real thriller than the film's screenplay itself. Let's wait and watch with more probabilities in our minds. Possibly, fans may start betting about this prior to film's release.

• Dec 24Naved  wrote...

Naved

In an interview when Madonna was asked, Madonna is synonymous with song and dance, just like Bollywood movies. Does Bollywood appeal to you?

She said, Thank you for the compliment! To me, Indian cinema means musicals. When I was in India, I really wanted to see a Bollywood flick but didn’t manage to do so. But I have heard a lot about Mr. Amitabh Bachchan, I would love to meet him some day.

• Dec 26Naved  wrote...

Naved

The film 'Black and White' might not have been successful in becoming a blockbuster but when the case of the recent terrorist attack in Mumabi and the issues of innocent youngsters being brainwashed and misled to be members of radical organisations are considered, the flick clearly had a positive message for all those young men who might have at least once thought of joining some terrorist group.

With special mention to terrorism the film will be screened at the Pune International Film Festival.

The new actor Anurag Sinha who played the lead role of a suicide bomber in 'Black & White' will attend the screening to be held at the first week of January 2009.

• Dec 27Naved  wrote...

Naved

These days, Salman Khan and Aamir Khan are out to prove that they are the best of buddies. Though, Aamir may deny it, there is little doubt that these two Khans have formed a fraternity and are ganging up on the third Khan, Shah Rukh Khan.

Even though, Aamir keeps saying that they are quite cordial with each other, the fact remains that he leaves no opportunity to take a dig at SRK. Salman has been spared from these acidic, verbal comments. Hence, Salman is quite happy with Aamir and is going all out to praise the latter's film, Ghajini, which will hit the theatres tomorrow. In fact, Salman was one of the selected few who were invited to a special screening of the film. The actor was all praise for Aamir and his histrionics. Now Salman has done the next best thing that he can do. He has recently done a couple of paintings based on Ghajini. He has painted two black and white canvases of the actor, inspired by his Ghajini look. The paintings were unveiled by Asin, who is also working with Salman in London Dreams, at an event. So, these two, Aamir and Salman continue to snuggle up to each other, while SRK has been left out in the cold.

• Jan 17Naved  wrote...

Naved

Saroj Entertainments Pvt Ltd's Ek Second Jo Zindagi Badal De is slated for an April 3 release all over. The film has been directed by Partho Ghosh and produced by Rachanaa Suniiel Singh. Its music has been composed by Anand Raj Anand, Sawann Donirya and Arvinder Singh, while the lyrics have been composed by Anand Raj Anand, Pradeep Chaudhary and Dr Devendra Kafir. The film's cast consists of newcomer Suniiel Singh, Mommar Rana, Manisha Koirala, Jackie Shroff, Roza Catalano and Nikeeta Anand.

• Jan 17Naved  wrote...

Naved

If Farhan Akhtar and gang can do it for Rock On, then so can Ajay Devgan. The actor is playing a rock star in Vipul Shah's London Dreams and is believed to have worked hard on his look for the movie. Ajay stars in the film along with Salman Khan and South actress Asin. According to reports, the film's story is a triangular love story, with all all three actors playing singers in the movie. Ajay is the original rock star in the movie, while Salman supposedly sports a more rustic look as he is supposedly from Punjab in the movie. In fact, Salman's look for the movie, which has been designed by Ana Singh, will be much more muted. The glamour and funk will all be Ajay's department. It is believed that the actor will be sporting silver hoops in the film as well as a tattoo. His hair has been styled in a funky manner as well. So if all goes well, Ajay may well be the next rock star. So move on Farhan, Ajay is here to grab the eyeballs. Rock music suddenly seems to be big in Bollywood, doesn't it?