Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at Tanzila Antulay's collection launch
Sonakshi Sinha at Trilogy's awards winning party
Soha Ali Khan at 'Cansurvive' charity gala
Radhika Apte at 'Max's Festive Collection 2016' launch
Tamannaah Bhatia at 'Tutak Tutak Tutiya' screening
Mahima Chaudhry at '2016 – The End' trailer launch

Cine-Betting: The big gamble

Description: Its a game on betting, where the movie stocks are traded. each member is given 1000/- to start with. Max bet of 500 can be placed on a single movie in multiple sessions. Betting can only be placed prior to the release. Once released, people can sell stocks. the box-office verdict will determine the final dividend of any particular movie, while the stock price at the initial offering is roughly based on star weightage, market specs etc.

Not sure how the game will proceed, but lets start. As a moderator of this topic, i will act as a bookie, who'll offer stocks and announce dividends :)

Created by: Making things happen :)  (Dec 11)Posts: 4

• Dec 11Making things happen :)  wrote...
    Making things happen :)

At this time:

1.Rab Ne Bana Di jodi is offered at Rs 350 per stock (emerging as a clear favorite to click big time)
    2. Ghajini: Rs 200 per stock

Remember, max purchase allowed on a single stock is 500. Shout (comment) here mentioning your pledge.

• Dec 11Pravir  wrote...

RNBDJ - 350
    Ghajini - 400

• Dec 11Making things happen :)  wrote...
    Making things happen :)

@Pravir: u cant quote the price, you have to specify how many and which one you want to buy. for e.g. u can either buy 2 ghajini stock (2x200) and 1 RNBD, or any of the either, since max bet is 500 per movie. the remaining amt u can spend on other movie stocks when offered.

• Dec 13nandkishore  wrote...

ghazini 200 per stock
    rab ne bana di jodi 500 stock
    chandni chowk to china 300 stock