Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at Tanzila Antulay's collection launch
Sonakshi Sinha at Trilogy's awards winning party
Soha Ali Khan at 'Cansurvive' charity gala
Radhika Apte at 'Max's Festive Collection 2016' launch
Tamannaah Bhatia at 'Tutak Tutak Tutiya' screening
Mahima Chaudhry at '2016 – The End' trailer launch

What if...

Description: We all have these gnawing 'what if' statements pouring every now and then. Movies too evoke many such ones.. what if Tanni in RNBD caught Surinder posing as Rahul? What if Thakur had had his hands in place? what if Big B was not fatally injured in Coolie? SO ASK them out and let the funny answers flowing :)

Created by: Amitava Bhattacharya (Jan 06)Posts: 7

• Jan 06Amitava Bhattacharya wrote...
    Amitava Bhattacharya

Let me open the thread with this one!

Aamir took many months to develop the packs for Gha-zini; a good 6 months to raise his mustache for Mangal Pandey. What if he decides to make a movie on Veerappan, the sandalwood king???

Paromeeta Mathur Banerjee

He'd have to wait a year to grow that bush above his upper lip, which goes by the name of Veerappan's moustache. :-)

• Jan 07Making things happen :)  wrote...
    Making things happen :)

and imagine, u see Aamir inspired veerappan styled mush every where! and ur local paanipuriwala may be twisting the mush everytime before he serves u the panipuri :)

• Jan 07Movie Lover  wrote...
    Movie Lover

What if Aamir didn't lose his memory (short term or long term), would he have still gone after Ghajini or, it would have been after some other girl...may be Jiah Khan ;-)

• Jan 07Amitava Bhattacharya wrote...
    Amitava Bhattacharya

If that would be the case then Aamir would have been in touch with the bhootni (Asin) to track the killer and frighten him to death with supernatural means :)

• Jan 08Shobha Keshwani wrote...
    Shobha Keshwani

Knowing Amir .....he takes one film at a time and gets into the role seriously...he might end up living actually in the sandalwood forest in Mysore to prepare for the movie.

• Jan 17Making things happen :)  wrote...
    Making things happen :)

What if Danny Boyle made CC2C and Nikhil Advani the Slumdog Millionaire?