Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sunny Leone at 'Playboy' club launch
Vivek Oberoi at FFLV's charity campaign lauch
Karisma Kapoor at Ambience Fashion Weekend 2016
Jacqueline Fernandez at Puma's fitness event
Abhishek Bachchan at Strut Dancemakers Master Class
Sezal Sharma at Kapil Kaustubh Sharma's b'day bash

A. R. Rahman winning the golden globe ....

Description: Is the proudest moment for Indian Cinema, in the International arena?

Created by: Paromeeta Mathur Banerjee (Jan 14)Posts: 6

• Jan 14Movie Lover  wrote...

Movie Lover

Can't be said for sure. But definitely, one of the best moments in recent past. Satyajit Ray winning Oscar was a great moment, too...and sure, there will be more!

I wish, the film was made by an Indian Director...it would have been real glory. Waiting to see the movie...

• Jan 14Shobha Keshwani wrote...

Shobha Keshwani

A.R.Rehman has made India and Indians feel proud!!!
    He says "For the people of India to get an Oscar is a big thing. So for their sake, more than mine, I hope my song 'Jai ho' and my music score in Slumdog Millionaire wins the Oscar."

• Jan 14Shafali  wrote...

Shafali

It truly is a proud moment, where we have a more evolved audience, some great content being churned internationally - Getting recognition and acknowledgement is definitely a great achievement.

• Jan 14Making things happen :)  wrote...

Making things happen :)

For whatever it is worth, Rahman's award will trigger an wave of curiosity on Indian music worldwide, which may also expose the bollywood plagiarism badly! :) Nevertheless, a moment of cheers for Indians already struggling hard to cope up with the recession, scams, terror attacks and corruption!

• Jan 14Mrs Chandra Banerjee wrote...

Mrs Chandra Banerjee

The achievement of Rahman is like winning the Nobel Prize! It makes every Indian proud for his/her country. I wish him long life and capability to be in the top slot for ever.

• Jan 17Square on the Hypotenuse wrote...

Square on the Hypotenuse

I agree with "movie lover" :) It is a foreign film based on Indian theme.