Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Vidya Balan at 'Dangal' premiere
Priyanka Chopra at Shrishti Arya's party
Sunny Leone promoting 'Raees'
Aamir Ali at 'Liberty Cinemas' re-open ceremony
Alia Bhatt at '62nd Jio Filmfare Awards 2016' press meet
Jacqueline Fernandez celebrating Christmas

A. R. Rahman winning the golden globe ....

Description: Is the proudest moment for Indian Cinema, in the International arena?

Created by: Paromeeta Mathur Banerjee (Jan 14)Posts: 6

• Jan 14Movie Lover  wrote...

Movie Lover

Can't be said for sure. But definitely, one of the best moments in recent past. Satyajit Ray winning Oscar was a great moment, too...and sure, there will be more!

I wish, the film was made by an Indian Director...it would have been real glory. Waiting to see the movie...

• Jan 14Shobha Keshwani wrote...

Shobha Keshwani

A.R.Rehman has made India and Indians feel proud!!!
    He says "For the people of India to get an Oscar is a big thing. So for their sake, more than mine, I hope my song 'Jai ho' and my music score in Slumdog Millionaire wins the Oscar."

• Jan 14Shafali  wrote...

Shafali

It truly is a proud moment, where we have a more evolved audience, some great content being churned internationally - Getting recognition and acknowledgement is definitely a great achievement.

• Jan 14Making things happen :)  wrote...

Making things happen :)

For whatever it is worth, Rahman's award will trigger an wave of curiosity on Indian music worldwide, which may also expose the bollywood plagiarism badly! :) Nevertheless, a moment of cheers for Indians already struggling hard to cope up with the recession, scams, terror attacks and corruption!

• Jan 14Mrs Chandra Banerjee wrote...

Mrs Chandra Banerjee

The achievement of Rahman is like winning the Nobel Prize! It makes every Indian proud for his/her country. I wish him long life and capability to be in the top slot for ever.

• Jan 17Square on the Hypotenuse wrote...

Square on the Hypotenuse

I agree with "movie lover" :) It is a foreign film based on Indian theme.