Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sunny Leone at 'Playboy' club launch
Vivek Oberoi at FFLV's charity campaign lauch
Karisma Kapoor at Ambience Fashion Weekend 2016
Jacqueline Fernandez at Puma's fitness event
Abhishek Bachchan at Strut Dancemakers Master Class
Sezal Sharma at Kapil Kaustubh Sharma's b'day bash

Stars aspiring as a politician

Description: Should the stars go for a political post?
They should thing again and again acceping such posts as to be a public figure one needs a thoroiugh tarinng of administrative work and human factor. It is noat difficult to achieve this but some stars failed miserably in politics due to this and so they should be careful to take up such asignments!

Created by: Mrs Chandra Banerjee (Mar 05)Posts: 3

• Mar 05Pritam Roy wrote...

Pritam Roy

Totally agree. They go for popularity without thinking too much of the hard work and sacrifices required(not many politicians, do anyways). I think, political parties also should stop approaching stars to lend glamour to polls.

• Mar 11Shobha Keshwani wrote...

Shobha Keshwani

I think there is nothing wrong in Film stars entering politics.At least they are better than some of the politicians we have with a criminal background and not educated enough.

• Mar 11Rohini Kale wrote...

Rohini Kale

Popular actors are wooed by the parties just for the PR factors. They just are a tool to get the seats in question. Once that is achieved, the actor just becomes an elusive figure, where everything is run by the party bearers.