Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sunny Leone at 'Playboy' club launch
Vivek Oberoi at FFLV's charity campaign lauch
Karisma Kapoor at Ambience Fashion Weekend 2016
Jacqueline Fernandez at Puma's fitness event
Abhishek Bachchan at Strut Dancemakers Master Class
Sezal Sharma at Kapil Kaustubh Sharma's b'day bash

multiplex owners war with producers

Description: with no big films releasing this weekend and in the coming months due to movie not being shown in mulitplexes due to producer and multiplex owners war. will there be problems for moviegoers like us not able to see movies in this holiday season and stick to IPL and election news on tv? please comment ur views

Created by: mithun shetty (Apr 11)Posts: 6

• Apr 11Amitava Bhattacharya wrote...

Amitava Bhattacharya

think this stand-off is timed well and thought in advance by multiplex lobby specially. In any case, the Indian Pagal League -:)) would have eaten out the movie business. So, the multiplexes thought why not have the fight when the business is low! they will eventually go all out with the IPL and have live screening of the games; raking in the moolah. good ploy!!

•  
    Paromeeta Mathur Banerjee

Hmm seems like a good ploy.

• Apr 12Sanjana Sharma wrote...

Sanjana Sharma

multiplexes most likely will not screen the matches this time around. still the logic seems to hold ground. btw, 'pagal league': LOL. how true!!

• Apr 13Amitava Sengupta wrote...

Amitava Sengupta

who will gain from this? Indian politics or IPL? Movie Lovers definitely not !!

• Apr 14Amitava Bhattacharya wrote...

Amitava Bhattacharya

i guess, multiplex lobby will blink first. for them to sustain w/o any new movies is a long shot where as the producers can sit on their movies for much longer time with lesser costs compared to the multiplexes. will be interesting to see how the battle shapes out.

• May 29Square on the Hypotenuse wrote...

Square on the Hypotenuse

As we all expected the "Big Fight" is over along with the IPL final. The final settlement says "50 per cent in the first week, 42.5 per cent in the second week and 35 per cent revenue in the third week for the producer of all films." Lets hope for some blockbuster on 5th of June ....