Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at Tanzila Antulay's collection launch
Sonakshi Sinha at Trilogy's awards winning party
Soha Ali Khan at 'Cansurvive' charity gala
Radhika Apte at 'Max's Festive Collection 2016' launch
Tamannaah Bhatia at 'Tutak Tutak Tutiya' screening
Mahima Chaudhry at '2016 – The End' trailer launch

A Legend Passes Away

Description: A living legend, that was what most of his fans considered the stylish and flamboyant Feroz Khan, who passed away early this morning. The 69-year-old veteran lost his battle against cancer at 1:30 am at his farmhouse, in Bangalore. Khan is survived by son Fardeen Khan and daughter Laila.

Khan, is better known for his hit produce of the 70s and 80s which included 'Dharmatama', 'Qurbani' & 'Jaanbaz', besides an array of hits which he starred in like ‘Oonche Log’, ‘Mela,’ ‘Apraadh’, ‘Safar’, ‘Kala Sona’, ‘Nagin’ and of course ‘Aaadmi Aur Insaan’ that fetched him his first Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor.

The 69-year old actor-director, who packed in a punch in his last film ‘Welcome’, last year, is also credited to have brought a new level of panache to the Bollywood leading man, making him a high-flying man of style rather than just an angry youth. There was a touch of Steve McQueen and Client Eastwood to Khan who sported his signature western hats in most of h

Created by: Shabbir M (Apr 28)Posts: 3

Paromeeta Mathur Banerjee

He was supposed to be one of the most gallant, flamboyant and stylish filmakers and actors that we had. He had a way of presenting his leading ladies - making them look and feel glamourous. All the women who worked with him have loved him for his gallantry and the way he knew how to treat a lady.

They sure don't make them that way these days!

• Apr 28Rohini Kale wrote...
    Rohini Kale

What a sad news. Style in Bollywood is so synonymous with Feroze Khan. i have to admit that he is the most handsome and suave actor that i have seen in Hindi films. til his last days, he was a man of a man. will surely miss him.

• Apr 29Amitava Bhattacharya wrote...
    Amitava Bhattacharya

His love for horses and animals was well known. he used to own several race horses in Bangalore.