Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Vaani & Ranveer at 'Befikre' trailer launch
Rani Mukerji at North Bombay Sarbojanin Durga Puja
On the sets: Dwayne Bravo in 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'
Big B celebrates his 74th b'day
Jennifer Winget at 'Beyhadh' show launch
Manoj Bajpayee promoting 'Saat Uchakkey'

Shakti Samant : Aradhana for an Ananda Ashram

Description: A young aspirant left "Howrah Bridge"('58) and set for "China Town"('62). Back home,he plucked a "Kashmir Ki Kali"('64) and was carried away by "Sawan Ki Ghata"(66), and experienced "An Evening in Paris"(67), he sat for "Aradhana"('69), and he tried to erect the monument of "Amar Prem"('71,developed "Anurag"('72) for some "Charitraheen"('74).He tried with that so called "Amanush"('74) and translated into "Mehbooba"('76). On the "Anurodh"('77)of his true self he founded "Ananda Ashram"('77), because unlike " The Great Gambler"('79), he did not stay in " Ayaash"('82), but became vocal against "Annya Abichar"('85). Burden of age made him "Alag Alag"('85) between body and mind. So like "Devdas"('02)in search of some unknown Paro he had to make his career a sealed book and went to sleep in April, 2009 when he felt "Insan Jaag Utha"('59)
--By Dipen Guha

Created by: Dipen Guha (Apr 30)Posts: 1