Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sunny Leone at 'Playboy' club launch
Vivek Oberoi at FFLV's charity campaign lauch
Karisma Kapoor at Ambience Fashion Weekend 2016
Jacqueline Fernandez at Puma's fitness event
Abhishek Bachchan at Strut Dancemakers Master Class
Sezal Sharma at Kapil Kaustubh Sharma's b'day bash

Billu Barber : Re-appearence of Krisna-Sudama

Description: Widely flouted here and there are the sources of story-lines which our movie makers may probe into. In the Puranas,epics,myths and historical annals we may come by copious stock of materials. Keeping apart the whole, small anecdotal episodes can be had for the basic essentials of good films.The fundamental essence of the movie "Billu..." stands on the Krishna-Sudama legend. Priyadarshan deserves sincere compliments. The time-bourn ethos of humanity, which are falling on the wane as a result of modern "rat-race", can be regained to give a fresh lease. Keeping the morals and morels in tact,the art of story-telling can be projected on the silver screen in modern backdrop.Shah Rukh Khan is no "Rahul" here but has portrayed what he is as actual flesh and blood. Irfan is, in fine, superb as an introvert rural guy whose childhood rapport with the present super-star puts him in troubled-waters as the truth sticks to his throat before the rustic riff-raff. Other characters are close to soil.

Created by: Dipen Guha (May 12)Posts: 2

• May 12Making things happen :)  wrote...

Making things happen :)

Interesting thought. however, not sure if Priyadarshan deserves the compliments since he, i am sure, may not even know who Sudama is. All he knows is how to copy from old Malayalam flicks with minimum efforts. :)

•  
    Paromeeta Mathur Banerjee

I quite agree with what is written. I also liked the simplicity with which the movie was told. Quite old worldly in its tone and feel.