Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at 'Estella' lounge launch
Sharman Joshi promoting 'Wajah Tum Ho'
John Abraham launches 'Nissan GT-R' car
Photo shoot: Actress Bidita Bag
Vaani Kapoor at 'Befikre' media meet
Karan & Big B at Hindustan Times Leadership Summit 2016

Charlie Chaplin : A Profile of Gold Rush

Description: The greatest showman under the sun Sir Charles Spencer Chaplin saw the day-light in 1889. As a child, Chaplin appeared in music hall and pantomime performances. In 1910 he toured the United States with a pantomime troupe. He first appeared on the screen in 1914. Wearing baggy pants, enormous shoes, and a bowler hat and carrying bamboo cane, he otiginated his world-famous character, the Tramp. He played this classic role in more than 70 films.In 1918 he had his own studio set up in Hollywood. During these years Chaplin gradually developed the tramp character from a jaunty, slapstick stereotype into compassionate human figure. Some important movies Charlie produced, directed and starred include The Kid(1921), The Pilgrim('23),The Gold Rush ('25),The Circus('28),City Lights('31),Modern Times('36), Monsieur Verdoux('47), Limelight('52) and A King in New York('57). Sir Richard Attenborough's biographical film "Chaplin" appeared in 1992. Till the firmament of films is there, Charlie lights.

Created by: Dipen Guha (May 13)Posts: 0