Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sunny Leone at 'Playboy' club launch
Vivek Oberoi at FFLV's charity campaign lauch
Karisma Kapoor at Ambience Fashion Weekend 2016
Jacqueline Fernandez at Puma's fitness event
Abhishek Bachchan at Strut Dancemakers Master Class
Sezal Sharma at Kapil Kaustubh Sharma's b'day bash

Akira Kurosawa : A Magnificent Samurai

Description: One of the few who have augmanted movie-making to the level of classicism is Akira Kurosawa . He was born in 1910 i Tokyo. Aspiring to become a commercial artist, he attended the Tokyo Academy of Fine Arts before deciding on a film career.In 1943 he directed his first feature film, Sanshiro Sugata (Judo Saga).His Rashomon(1950)eshtablished his global reputation.The worldwide success of Rashomon encouraged theatre owners to screen Japnese films and helped revive Japan's motion-picture industry after World War-II.Kurosawa also directed films like Ikiru(1952), Akahige (Red Beard, 1965),The Seven Samurai(1956), The Bodyguard (1962). His career slowed in the mid-1960s but revived with Derstu Uzala (1975), which won an Academy Award for best foreign film.With the financial support of American directors George Lucas and Coppola,Kuurosawa went on to two epic films-Kagemusha (1980)and RanThis great film maker seathed his "Samurai" in 1998.China Gate or Sholay were his inspirations.

Created by: Dipen Guha (May 13)Posts: 0