Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at 'Estella' lounge launch
Sharman Joshi promoting 'Wajah Tum Ho'
John Abraham launches 'Nissan GT-R' car
Photo shoot: Actress Bidita Bag
Vaani Kapoor at 'Befikre' media meet
Karan & Big B at Hindustan Times Leadership Summit 2016

Madan Mohan : Meri Awaz Suno

Description: One of the greatest music directors Madan Mohan was born on June 25,1924 at Baghdad in Iraq.Though he joined army in 1943,war-front was not his arena.He joined All India Radio in Lucknow where he chanced to rub shoulders with the music-mammoths like Ustad Ali Akbar Khan,Ustad Fatyaz Khan and Begum Akhtar.Saps of music coursing through his veins got saturated,and he became assistant to S.D Burman.His debut-film was Ankhen in '50 and "The Madan Mohan genre"set forth.He bathed the nation with the showers of melody like-Maine Rang Li Aaj Chunatiya,Ek Haseen Sham Ko,Aap ke pehlun me aakar ro diye,meri aawaz suno, teri aankhon ke siba, ho ke majboor mujhe.His name was synonymous to Lata and Rafi, but he made Kishore Kumar sing simti si,sharmai si in Parwana,Manna Dey to sing Kaun aaya mere man ke dware(Ek Kabira Roya),Asha Bhosle for jhumka gira re,Bhupendra for dil dhoonta and a host.He physically passed away on July 14,1975 but resurrected with Veer-Zara to make the world hum "Mayen yahan

Created by: Dipen Guha (May 14)Posts: 0