Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at 'Estella' lounge launch
Sharman Joshi promoting 'Wajah Tum Ho'
John Abraham launches 'Nissan GT-R' car
Photo shoot: Actress Bidita Bag
Vaani Kapoor at 'Befikre' media meet
Karan & Big B at Hindustan Times Leadership Summit 2016

Hemant Kumar : "Basant"Voice

Description: Hemanta Mukhopadhaya universally popular as Hemant Kumar was born on June 16,1920.After his schooling in Kolkata,he studied Engineering at Jadavpur University.But,the music latent within him barred him to become a technocrat.He joined IPTA and came across a galaxy of talents.His "talim"under Ustad Faiyaz Khan was incomplete.He joined Filmistan Studio in '51 and scored music for "Anandmath"and the legend number"Vande Mataram"by Lataji was an epoch.His "Nagin"created histoty in "54 and earned him the Filmfare Award.His mellifluous timbres can be had in Bees saal baad (bekare karke hame)Baat ek Raat ki (Na tum hame jano),Solba Saal(Hai aapna dil to awara),Khamoshi (o raat kuch ajib thi--sung by Kishore Kumar),Satyakam(ya dilki suno).The list is simply endless.A major cardiac arrest in 1980 told upon his voice.Yet,his hands of a conductor were on.The Bangladesh Govt. conferred upon him "Michael Award". The legend said "good bye"on 26 Sept,1989 to sing for the Heaven "Tum Pukar lo"

Created by: Dipen Guha (May 14)Posts: 0