Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sunny Leone at 'Playboy' club launch
Vivek Oberoi at FFLV's charity campaign lauch
Karisma Kapoor at Ambience Fashion Weekend 2016
Jacqueline Fernandez at Puma's fitness event
Abhishek Bachchan at Strut Dancemakers Master Class
Sezal Sharma at Kapil Kaustubh Sharma's b'day bash

Om Puri : The Jewel in the Crown

Description: Of the few who got rid of the inertia of the melodramatic convention in order to bring about time-tested acting is Om Puri. Om was born on on 18 October,1950 at Ambala in Hariyana.He used to be a trainee in the National School of Drama(New Delhi)followed by Tndian Film Institute (Pune).His debut was "Ghashram Kotwal".His theatre background groomed him into an actor to the backbone.Initially,he was branded as an art-film actor.His speecless acting in Akrosh was marvellous."He is a world class actor", remarks Satyajit Ray while shooting for "Sadgati".His performances in Arohan,Ardh Satya,Mirch Masala,Chokh,Party,Tamas(T.V),Droh Kal,Gupt etc.are the stamps of genius par excellence.He became an embodiment of serious characters. Om Puri deconstructed himself to reconstruct for humourus charectors. Jane Bhi Do Yaro,Chachi420,Awara Pagal Diwana,Malamal Weekly and Hera Pheri came to us to discover a new Om Puri.He is a performer of graveyard gravity fused with gleeful gay of ambi-dexterity.

Created by: Dipen Guha (May 15)Posts: 0