Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at 'Estella' lounge launch
Sharman Joshi promoting 'Wajah Tum Ho'
John Abraham launches 'Nissan GT-R' car
Photo shoot: Actress Bidita Bag
Vaani Kapoor at 'Befikre' media meet
Karan & Big B at Hindustan Times Leadership Summit 2016

Salil Chowdhry : A Suhana Safar

Description: Salil Chowdhry was one of them who are born with multifarious talents.He was born on November 19, 1922.He spent his childhood in Assam where Salil lent ear to folk music. He Joined IPTA that exacted his songs of "awakening and consciousness". Salil had commands on instruments like flute,piano, esraj.Influenced by the symphonies of Mozart,Beettoven and Chopin Salil brought about typical genre.Do Bigha Zameen, Aparadhi Kaun, Chhaya,Kabuliwalla, Half Ticket, Anand,Rajanigandha, Chhoti Si Baat, Mere Aapne, Madhumati make the mart of his music-melodies."Aajare mein to","Suhana SafarHaiYe Musam Hasin","Na Jane Kyun","Koi Hota Jisko Apna","Kahin Door Jab Din Dhal Jaye","Zndagi Katsi Kaisi Hai Paheli Hai"and a host of imperishable numbers are the asset of Indian Film music.Besides,being a composer, he was also a poet,lyric,playwright and arrenger.His melodies enter through ear, stirs the mind and take permanent room in the heart.Salil "Chale Gayen Sapno me Khahan" on Sept5,1995.

Created by: Dipen Guha (May 19)Posts: 0