Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Gayatri Joshi at 'Motu Patlu King Of Kings' screening
Sarah Jane Dias at Vacheron Constantin's collection launch
Radhika Apte at 'W Goa' launch party
Amrita Puri at 'P. O. W. – Bandi Yuddh Ke' press meet
Mansi & Rohit at Omung Kumar's b'day party
Malaika Arora Khan at 'Patisserie A Saluti' store launch

Anchoring of Big-Shots on Small-Screen

Description: With the flourish of satellite channels the known personalities of "Big Screen" are up and doing in bringing their unknown traits to light. Siddharth Bose and Ronnie Screwallah used to be the very known faces on T.V though they were not much of filmdom. The epoch-maker in the history of anchoring is the Big-B in "Kaun Banega Krorepati", and the legacy was retained by the King Khan. Keeping apart comparison,both carried away the masses by virtue of their respective attributes.Karan Johar has proved greater skill as an anchorman in his "Coffee with Karan" than his recent directorial ventures.Mr.Khilari Akhsay Kumar is a great click in his "Khatro Ka Khilari" and the show is very much in consort with his own self.Farhan Akhtar has already enraptured the Nation by his "Oye Its Friday".Sajid Khan who is, as yet,a small fry in "Big Screen"is a big-guy on " small screen".Last but not the least, whose name has to be mentioned to evade immorality is Rakhi Sawant, so favourite to the kids.

Created by: Dipen Guha (May 26)Posts: 1

• May 26mithun shetty wrote...
    mithun shetty

All Indian actors seem to be following Hollywood where they want to be in the limelight or mind of the people for longer time. As the films are released if it does well they are appreciated but if bombed they tend to forget easily so they try to be in the limelight in any form or other like doin advertisements for social cause (aamir khan), brand endorsements (shahruk ,amitabh) and last chat or cofee shows (farhan /karan). As an actors life is like a shelf life