Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Vaani & Ranveer at 'Befikre' trailer launch
Rani Mukerji at North Bombay Sarbojanin Durga Puja
On the sets: Dwayne Bravo in 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'
Big B celebrates his 74th b'day
Jennifer Winget at 'Beyhadh' show launch
Manoj Bajpayee promoting 'Saat Uchakkey'

Indian voting system!!

Description: Almost all our reality shows have this voting funda, in which the viewers vote for their favourite contestants.
Jhalak-3 is no exception!Karan,who has a huge female fan following has come amongst the three finalist,(I think he dances like an empty jhola,& needs to be filled with wazan.
One who had to bear the consequences of not being so popular in the Indian houses,is Gauhar.
Another deserving participant,who had to see the exit door,is Hard Kaur
Why some people,only on the basis of their popularity,get the maximum votes.
Infact Jhalak-1 had Mona(Jassi) as its winner,inspite of Shweta Salve.
In Jhalak-2, Sandhya Mridul had to lose, only on the accouints of not being so popular as her co-contestant, Prachi Desai.
Is this voting system really authentic?? Or the channel moulds the counting of the votes,to increase their TRP??
According to me there should not be any public voting, and the desicions should only base on the unbiased judgement of the judges.

Created by: Richa Chauhan (May 27)Posts: 4

• May 27Tista  wrote...

true, to some extent. But again, the public voting and the judges choice both are rigged or preplanned. All shows have one aim, increase TRP, anything else doesn't matter.

• May 27Amit R wrote...
    Amit R

the public voting, though could have been a leveller, has become the most abused form of expressing one's choice. voting is either manipulated (numbers) by the producers, or heavily biased with regional influence. so skeptic the viewers have become toward these shows that some of them had to get the voting being audited by well known auditing houses. But then if things like Satyam can happen, everything is possible too

• May 27Roopali Singh wrote...
    Roopali Singh

no way, such shows can be authentic when it comes to voting. its an open secret and nobody gives a damn about it!

Paromeeta Mathur Banerjee

I also agree that we should go back to judge's based decisions, as the audience is now bored/ or will soon tire of this audience based polling. I want Sa Re Ga Ma back please - am really missing it!