Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at 'Estella' lounge launch
Sharman Joshi promoting 'Wajah Tum Ho'
John Abraham launches 'Nissan GT-R' car
Photo shoot: Actress Bidita Bag
Vaani Kapoor at 'Befikre' media meet
Karan & Big B at Hindustan Times Leadership Summit 2016

Star-studded Elections : Spills and Thrills

Description: The 15th Lok Sabha Elections have experienced sweeps and stoops of many stars of filmdom and cricketdom.Chiranjeevi of South has come victorious in the Tirupati constituency. Jaya Prada of Samajwadi Party has won from Rampur. Md.Azharuddin got through Moradabad,while Sidhu for BJP has swept Amritsar.Shatrughan Sinha, the BJP Big-Shot has won in Patnasahib.But some stars have have fallen like shooting-stars.The Independent candidate Mallika Sarabhai suffered debacle in Gujrat.Manoj Tiwari for Samajwadi Party proved foil in Gorakhpur. So was the case of Nafisa Ali in Lucknow.Prakash Jha lost in West Champaran. Shekhar Suman's Congress ticket did not bear fruits in Patna Sahib.Fatehpur Sikri could not be conquered by Raj Babbar.Vinod Khanna is now no more a VIP in Gurudaspur.Enthronment and dethronment is the common phenomenan in human history. The promising feature is that the "Tare"have developed an enterprise to make their advent"Zamin-pe"to rub shoulders with the common masses.

Created by: Dipen Guha (May 28)Posts: 1

• May 28Pritam Roy wrote...

Pritam Roy

I think, stars who want to serve people win and those who want to be served, lose. Also, association with a big party helps and just being propped up to fight another star, as in case of Shekhar Suman (who wouldn't have voted for himself, am sure) or Mallika Sarabhai, where she had a strong competitor in Modi, doesn't help.