Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at 'Estella' lounge launch
Sharman Joshi promoting 'Wajah Tum Ho'
John Abraham launches 'Nissan GT-R' car
Photo shoot: Actress Bidita Bag
Vaani Kapoor at 'Befikre' media meet
Karan & Big B at Hindustan Times Leadership Summit 2016

Film Shootings and the experiences

Description: Hi All,
As we all are movie lovers just wanted to know if anyone has seen shooting of any film be it Bollywood or any regional in studios,roadside ,malls, campuses or any other location. How did it feel watching ur favourite actor/actress in real life face to face inspute of heavy traffic, humidity,pollution or jokingly as i would say stinking odour. How did it feel. Tell me your experiences by my name of the film,star cast, and ur experiences. were u angry or happy by ur star perfroming in the scenes. Please let me know?

Created by: mithun shetty (Jun 02)Posts: 2

• Jun 03Birsingh Sikri Hansdah wrote...

Birsingh Sikri Hansdah

I had seen the shooting of an Oriya movie, in 2007, starring Superstar of Oriya movies Siddhant, who is nowhere near my favorite actor. The location of the shoot was my graduation college I just saw an action scene being shot which was kind of OK to see. I can just say that the actors do give in a lot for a scene, specially an action scene, as they may get hurt. Fortunately no one was hurt in the scene. The good (or maybe bad) thing was that my friends and I got to stand as the crowd watching the hero bash up the villains. No special experiences. Maybe if I had seen the shooting of a Hindi movie, it would have been a great experience.

• Jun 09Amit R wrote...

Amit R

Saw one in Mysore, cant remember the name though. It had Rani Mukherjee in it. I couldnt really believe what i saw, very unimpressive, short and a hoarse voice. Its hard to imagine why millions would go crazy for her onscreen avtar. the experience i had was much of shock than an awestruck one, i guess.