Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Aishwarya Rai at 49th World Congress on Dance Research
Felicity Jones promoting 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
Shah Rukh Khan at 'Raees' trailer launch
Aamir Khan promoting 'Dangal'
Kriti Sanon at Manish Malhotra's b'day bash
Alia Bhatt at Kids Choice Awards 2016

Burning Question : Be Answered by Film Makers.

Description: It is promising of a host of enterprising film-makers to deal with physical and psychological complexes. Alzheimer's disease ( in " Black" and "U Tum..),dyslexia (in "Tare Zamin pe),schizophrenia (in "15 Park Avenue" and "O Lamhe"),multiple personality disorder(in"Bhoot" and in "Bhool Bhoolya" to some extent)etc are the human mental ailments or complexities, unconceived of even a decade before, are now being probed into. But there is a dark cloud in the global horizon that has started cancerising this planet is Global Warming.In order to mitigate the gravity of the probable plight, public consciousness is a must.As cinema is the most convincing medium to carry conviction on masses, let these film-makers give a wider berth to make films on this "Complex disease"that is already numbering the days of our dear planet. Our potentials in dealing with problems on screen are proven fact. So,we can create some better "Day After Tomorrow".

Created by: Dipen Guha (Jun 03)Posts: 0