Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sunny Leone at 'Playboy' club launch
Vivek Oberoi at FFLV's charity campaign lauch
Karisma Kapoor at Ambience Fashion Weekend 2016
Jacqueline Fernandez at Puma's fitness event
Abhishek Bachchan at Strut Dancemakers Master Class
Sezal Sharma at Kapil Kaustubh Sharma's b'day bash

Habib Tanvir Exits for ever

Description: A chapter of Indian drama closes for ever with the final exit of Habib Tanvir on June 9.His commitment to drama is deep-rooted to the soil.His theatre group "Naya Theatre"has just completed 50 years of staging."Agra Bazar" was his directorial debut.He staged history with his play "Charandas Chor"in 1975.The cardinal features of his plays are auster life of common sundry,their dialects and their socio-economic life.He took his troup far and wide the globe and earned applauses.Some of his plays like "Mitti Ka Gadi","Kamdev ka Apna Basant Ritu Ka Sapna"can never be forgotten. Shakespearean wits are vivid in his plays.Though he had close rapport with films,he was too busy on the stage to afford time before the camera.In "Prahar"directed by Nana Patekar Habib had given brilliant performance.In a scene he slaps Nana (now Nana must be experiencing the pain).He also appeared in "Black and White","Mangal Pandey-The Rising"and "Gandhi".His treasured venture to stage Tagore is left unstaged.

Created by: Dipen Guha (Jun 09)Posts: 1

• Jun 09Sanjana Sharma wrote...

Sanjana Sharma

Sad to hear about his demise. Indian theater suddenly lost one of her most prodigal son for sure.