Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at 'Estella' lounge launch
Sharman Joshi promoting 'Wajah Tum Ho'
John Abraham launches 'Nissan GT-R' car
Photo shoot: Actress Bidita Bag
Vaani Kapoor at 'Befikre' media meet
Karan & Big B at Hindustan Times Leadership Summit 2016

what would have happened if a man with style had joined hands with the

Description: Well, death cheats us of many things. One definite loss would have been, not getting a chance to see Sanjay Gupta directing the iconic film 'Qurbani' again. Feroz Khan's journey of re-writing the script of 'Qurbani' was cut short, and now I wish Sanjay Gupta can take up the incomplete work, and make his dream a reality.

Created by: rima thadhani (Jun 11)Posts: 8

• Jun 12mithun shetty wrote...

mithun shetty

yes he was supposed to take the directors seat for this film after feroz khan offered him the film. Maybe in future we will see fardeen directing qurbani

• Jun 17ria rohera wrote...

ria rohera

That would have been some treat, Sanjay Gupta's fast paced film making style, re visiting the classic movie, one of my all time favourite movies 'Qurbani'.

• Jun 17rima thadhani wrote...

rima thadhani

ok, Feroz khan's role would have been played by Fardeen Khan, I am wondering who would have played Vinod Khanna's role. And Zeenat, who would that be?

• Jun 17ria rohera wrote...

ria rohera

I think Hrithik and Bipasha would have been perfect . What a star cast, Hrithik, Bipasha, Fardeen, and director of Sanjay Gupta's calibre. Hey Sanjay if you are reading it, please take it up.

• Jun 18Shobha Keshwani wrote...

Shobha Keshwani

Hey friends..how come you are forgetting the inimitable Amjad Khan?
    Seriously ..I don't think they can ever re-make a classic film like Qurbani.

• Jun 22mithun shetty wrote...

mithun shetty

Latest news is that Sanjay dutt has agreed to play Amjad's role in Qurbani remake to be produced by his banner and Bipasha basu to play zeenat only vinod khannas role need to be finalised.

• Jun 23Swati Chatterjee wrote...

Swati Chatterjee

Sanjay Dutt to work again with his friend-turned-foe Sanjay Gupta again? How surprising that is after so much tu-tu-main-main in the media!! As for Vinod Khanna's role, i think Ranbir Kapoor can best fit the bill...

• Jun 23mithun shetty wrote...

mithun shetty

no not sanjay gupta but 3 directors are in consideration for this film : soham shah, Sanjay gadhvi or milan luthria