Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sonam Kapoor at Brand Vision Summit 2016
Aamir Khan launches 'Inox Insignia'
SRK at Madhur Bhandarkar's house warming party
Snapped: Shahid Kapoor
Tisca Chopra promoting short film 'Chutney'
Sunny Leone launches her own mobile app

June For R.D.Burman :Rim Jhim Gire Saawan

Description: The ensuing June 27th will be the 70th birth anniversary of the music-maestro Rahul Dev Burman who broke a new ground in Indian film music, and bathed the Nation with the saps of innumerable timbres.The message of the "Chhote Nawab"in his second venture(1962)was "Jago Sonewalo suno meri kahani", and we woke up to lend ear to his unique melodies, nourished with oriental calmness and nurtured with occidental dynamism."Chingari koi...", "Raina beet jaye" "Jane kya bat""Tum aa gaye ho"drive us to a respite of tranqulity, while "Lekar hum diwana dil","O haseena julfo wale","Aa dekhe jara"move us boisterous.These are but a few shells from the countless stock in the mighty ocean.The best way to pay tribute to this music-wizard is to be rather reminiscent in listening to his numbers all the more.The media too should share the liability in broadcasting them in larger measure.R.D was a man for the music, of the music and by the music. Hence music is the best offering in June, month of monsoon.

Created by: Dipen Guha (Jun 15)Posts: 0