Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at 'Estella' lounge launch
Sharman Joshi promoting 'Wajah Tum Ho'
John Abraham launches 'Nissan GT-R' car
Photo shoot: Actress Bidita Bag
Vaani Kapoor at 'Befikre' media meet
Karan & Big B at Hindustan Times Leadership Summit 2016

Plagiarism - Pritam - New York!

Description: Saw an article in the papers, which said that the opening bar of the song 'Hai Junoon' in New York has been lifted from the Indonesian band Samsons' 'Naluri Lelaki', and apparently this news was leaked by none other than the co - composer in this album Pankaj Awasthi.

What are your thoughts on this?

Created by: Paromeeta Mathur Banerjee (Jun 18)Posts: 1

•  
    Paromeeta Mathur Banerjee

Two thoughts here. The first, a vindictive act such as this by Mr Awasthi can definitely not be commended.

Second, yes there will be legal hassles between the two parties concerned, but I as a listener I feel that does it really matter to me? As long as I am happy listening to some good music (which music director worth his salt has not been 'inspired' at one point of time or the other right from the greats such as S.J. to S.D. Burman to R.D. Burman) and getting some soothing balm in this increasingly jaded world, do I really care about who lifted the opening bar of a song and from where?