Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Vaani & Ranveer at 'Befikre' trailer launch
Rani Mukerji at North Bombay Sarbojanin Durga Puja
On the sets: Dwayne Bravo in 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'
Big B celebrates his 74th b'day
Jennifer Winget at 'Beyhadh' show launch
Manoj Bajpayee promoting 'Saat Uchakkey'

Let Lalgarh Be Not Screened As "Ramgarh"Of Sholay

Description: There are the film makers who tip-toe to reap golden harvest out of the plight of suffering humanity.One should not be at a loss to learn that some "film-faculties"have already started straining nerves with the present Lalgarh issue to create a high-voltage, action-packed films.In the drinking-company some boozed peers may be planning to picture some "Anil Kapoor" as "Nayaak"who, besides indulging in romance with village belle some Rani Mukherjee, fights against the Maoist leader some "Irfan Khan"(Amrish Puri no more).The plot may run through hair -raising stunts and culminate with a sigh of relief.The top-brass audiences after their inputs of pop-corn and potato-chips for nearly 3 hours come out of multiplexes with faces reading "pysa wasul".One may pine for the absence of"Katrina"or"Kareena"
The film-makers who are planning thus are more notorious than terrorists who have some ideals after all. The condition of Lalgarh beggars description. Do not encash the plight of the wretche

Created by: Dipen Guha (Jun 21)Posts: 0