Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sunny Leone at 'Playboy' club launch
Vivek Oberoi at FFLV's charity campaign lauch
Karisma Kapoor at Ambience Fashion Weekend 2016
Jacqueline Fernandez at Puma's fitness event
Abhishek Bachchan at Strut Dancemakers Master Class
Sezal Sharma at Kapil Kaustubh Sharma's b'day bash

"Actors In Comic Role" : A Respectful Address

Description: It is really a positive outlook of the present age to look upon the actors in comic role with respect.In the award-giving functions, this phrase proves our graduated sense of elegance.There are, of course, reasons to take to such respectful address. The famous actors like Om Puri, Paresh Rawal and Anupam Kher have already proved their potentials in generating humour. The heroes like Govida, Akhsay Kumar, Sanjay Dutt, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan have established themselves adept in laughter-provoking roles.Irfan Khan who acts as heartless police officer in "Gunnah"can also incorporate extraordinary humour in "Life in a ..Metro".It will be a great disgrace to them to brand them as "comedians".Good actors are, after all, ambi-dextrous in both serious and fun. The grim-jawed Amitabh in "Zanjeer","Dewaar""Trishul" is sharp anti-thesis to his own self in "Satte Pe Satta""Chupke Chupke",and "Amar Akhbar Anthony".Though these were in 70s when there were the branded "comedians"for"comic-relief".

Created by: Dipen Guha (Jun 23)Posts: 1

• Jun 25Mrs Chandra Banerjee wrote...

Mrs Chandra Banerjee

Actors who can perform in a comic role is definitly a very good actor as it is most
    challanging to get the auduence laugh by their acting.It is seen that only top artists are successful in getting their performance appreciated in comic situations.