Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at 'Estella' lounge launch
Sharman Joshi promoting 'Wajah Tum Ho'
John Abraham launches 'Nissan GT-R' car
Photo shoot: Actress Bidita Bag
Vaani Kapoor at 'Befikre' media meet
Karan & Big B at Hindustan Times Leadership Summit 2016

whats ur take on total bollywood masala film?

Description: with time passing by its observed thst people wish to send three hours in theatre not for crying and weeping... but us relxing..watching a total bollywood masala fim with all ingredients...light hearted movie..which is a full entertainer......

Created by: prachi baid (Jun 24)Posts: 2

•  
    Paromeeta Mathur Banerjee

Have always loved the traditional Bollywood potboiler. Masala and standard formula. Give me a Hero's entry for seetees, heroes running around trees in foreign locales with chiffon clad heroines, angry young men, brothers separated at birth, typical mush and great songs....lovely!!!

• Jun 26Atanu Raychaudhuri wrote...

Atanu Raychaudhuri

With all these, I love the smuggler villains of the 1970s. Not the terrorists. The smugglers, such as Ajit, Amjad Khan, etc, were so polished. They would talk about getting the "sona" from Dubai and things like that. They would also have such huge dens. Remember the set for the climax of Charas? Or the underwater climax of Parvarish? Those potboilers never fail to entertain me. But in the 1980s the terrorists arrived, and the suave smugglers started losing out and were totally annihilated in the 1990s. Give me Ajit's one liners any day...