Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Vaani & Ranveer at 'Befikre' trailer launch
Rani Mukerji at North Bombay Sarbojanin Durga Puja
On the sets: Dwayne Bravo in 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'
Big B celebrates his 74th b'day
Jennifer Winget at 'Beyhadh' show launch
Manoj Bajpayee promoting 'Saat Uchakkey'

Michaeal Jackson - No more

Description: It may be very hard to belive that pop icon MJ or Micheal jackson is no more. Entire world seems to be moaning on this man who has rags to riches story to be told for any person to be successful. Even our own Bollywood stars like Mithun chakravarthy,Prabhudeva, Hrithik roshan seems to have inspired from him and who can forget bappi lahiri copying his tunes and acheving his status in bollywood. So all movie lovers please express this gratitude by your favorite MJ songs and why.

Created by: mithun shetty (Jun 26)Posts: 2

Paromeeta Mathur Banerjee

I loved Will You Be There - Dangerous. Michael Jackson the King of Pop was synonymous with a period of my growing up - 1980s and early 90s. It's difficult to relate to the man that he had become and I'd like to remember him as that icon that I used to love listening to, in my school days.

• Jun 27Birsingh Sikri Hansdah wrote...
    Birsingh Sikri Hansdah

Michael Jackson is and will always be my favourite pop artist. I have heard his songs innumerable times and just loved his dancing style, trying to imitate him whenever I had the opportunity. He is also the most copied dancing star in the world which speaks volumes of his popularity. This is one Star who will live forever in the hearts of many like me.