Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sunny Leone at 'Playboy' club launch
Vivek Oberoi at FFLV's charity campaign lauch
Karisma Kapoor at Ambience Fashion Weekend 2016
Jacqueline Fernandez at Puma's fitness event
Abhishek Bachchan at Strut Dancemakers Master Class
Sezal Sharma at Kapil Kaustubh Sharma's b'day bash

Moon-Walker Jackson is "Off The Wall"

Description: One of the greatest showmen under the blue Michael(Joseph)Jackson shunned his rock for good. Jackson was born on August 29,1958. The nine-year old Jackson became the lead singer of The Jackson Five, a family group formed by his father.Though Michael remained a member of the group until 1984, he began recording under his own name in 1971.His album "Off the Wall"(1979) sold millions.His next solo album "Thriller"(1982), sold more than 40 million copies, becoming the best-selling album in history. His videos "Beat It" and "Billie Jean"(1983)featured his highly influential dancing style, notably his trademark "moonwalk". He later released his album "Bad"(1987), "Dangerous"(1991), and HIstory(1995). Despite his many efforts to speak out on social issues, his secluded life-style stirred controversy.He became the lliving legend in the world of music. The eventful life of Jackson came to an abrupt end at the cosy palace in Los Angeles on June 26 leaving the World that cries, "I Want You Back".

Created by: Dipen Guha (Jun 26)Posts: 1

•  
    Paromeeta Mathur Banerjee

Jackson was an icon, he was a cult figure. He is one name from the world of Western Pop who cuts across the different soci Economic classes in India. In the lower SECs, they might not have heard his music but most would be familiar with the name of Michael Jackson. He had a unique style of singing and performing.

One of my favourite songs is 'Will you be there' from the album Dangerous (which surprisingly did not do as well as 'Thriller' and 'Bad'.