Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sunny Leone at 'Playboy' club launch
Vivek Oberoi at FFLV's charity campaign lauch
Karisma Kapoor at Ambience Fashion Weekend 2016
Jacqueline Fernandez at Puma's fitness event
Abhishek Bachchan at Strut Dancemakers Master Class
Sezal Sharma at Kapil Kaustubh Sharma's b'day bash

New York : No Playing To The Gallery

Description: Following the trend of "Love in Tokyo", "An Evening in Paris"or "Night in London", director Kabir Khan could easily have made "Nicety or Nuptial In New York".But he strained his nerves with a grave issue and has exhumed the skeleton from under the pompous surface of New York.He could have given greater footage of high voltage on the annihilation of the WTC in dramatic exaggeration to rouse errie sensation among the masses who , as a rule,determine the fate of the box-office.He could have extracted some more enthralling numbers from Pritam.But he was concerned about the pungent truth (karoa sasch).His camera captured the awe-striken faces of the people who were watching the collapse of the Twin-Towers on T.V. We are usually carried away by the names of embelished-splendourous-glamourous cities of the world.Our supressed longings are encashed by the dream-merchants. Kabir has projected the nightmares associated with such "Utopias".Time has come, chasing the rainbow has to be stopped.

Created by: Dipen Guha (Jun 30)Posts: 0