Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sunny Leone at 'Playboy' club launch
Vivek Oberoi at FFLV's charity campaign lauch
Karisma Kapoor at Ambience Fashion Weekend 2016
Jacqueline Fernandez at Puma's fitness event
Abhishek Bachchan at Strut Dancemakers Master Class
Sezal Sharma at Kapil Kaustubh Sharma's b'day bash

Rape:- When Real life became Reel life

Description: Reel life always imitates real life'- If you are one of those who disagree with this, we are sure that filmmaker Kanti Shah will change your belief. He has announced a very 'topical' film called Rape. Yes, you heard the name right.Actually he want to cash in on the recent rape controversy surrounding Shiney Ahuja.

Do u think this is right? Media play a vital role in the society. It should not portray an accused to a convict one.Every person has a personal life which is made up of not only by the person himself but others also who surround by him.

Created by: Anupam Dey (Jul 03)Posts: 5

• Jul 04Swati Chatterjee wrote...

Swati Chatterjee

True. what nuisance these guys create. its just cheap PR nothing else; will eventually end up making a lousy film!

• Jul 09prachi baid wrote...

prachi baid

Ys even i believe certain ussies and topics should be kept away ad not put on reel life..... Do we have lack of story writers or narrators in our huge massive industry that we need such disgusting topics to be worked on...

• Jul 09Pritam Roy wrote...

Pritam Roy

Filmmakers will do anything for bit of publicity. ;-) And when scandals sell more than anything else, why not exploit the situation? You can't blame them.

• Jul 21Arnab Bhattacharya wrote...

Arnab Bhattacharya

Pritam.. i guess in our world "ANYONE" does anything for publicity... there are scores of B-grade movies made every year.. nobody talks about them.. here's one guy trying to cash in on the innumerable rapes happening.. Shiney Ahuja, Bitti Mohanty, Members of Parliament and Legislatures.. everyone seems to enjoy this horrendous act.. but I find another group of people more disturbing.. am talking about the TRP crazy Arnab Goswamis of the world... why make so much hue and cry about these rapists? why talk about a filmmaker who makes a sick film? In short, why give them the fame they are looking for? and we watch these movies, as well as the innumerable discussions and debates on the news channels.. are we not then equal perpetrators in the commercialization of rape? even writing this last phrase disgusts me..

• Jul 22Making things happen :)  wrote...

Making things happen :)

@Arnab, true. the problem is that of chicken-egg issue! who to be blamed? consumers or the makers? eventually both are the same: you, me and all. in this age, everything that has a slight chance of creating sensation will be latched upon by everyone--news makers, film makers, politicians, social networking savvy people... we have to live with it i guess.