Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sunny Leone at 'Playboy' club launch
Vivek Oberoi at FFLV's charity campaign lauch
Karisma Kapoor at Ambience Fashion Weekend 2016
Jacqueline Fernandez at Puma's fitness event
Abhishek Bachchan at Strut Dancemakers Master Class
Sezal Sharma at Kapil Kaustubh Sharma's b'day bash

Only Characters Matter Muscles

Description: In cinema the characters to be portrayed call for muscles, else the heroes are branded as "muscle-men"suffering from the syndrome called muscle-mania. Sha Rukh Khan in his glorious films used to be supple and bendy in his movements. "Bazigaar","Darr","Karan Arjun","DDLJ" and others can be cited as examples. But it was in "Om Shanti Om"SRK became bodied with six-pack-abs for which he had to undergo massive work-out under his trainer Prasant Sawant. Aamir Khan needed no such masculine display in "Tare Zameen Par". But, he had to go through severe course of exercise to gain eight-pack-abs for "Gajini". Later, he had to shed this mascular feature for his role in "Three Idiots".So muscles exhibition can not be held as the trend of the day.On the other hand, if the hero remains ever conscious of his acquired muscles, it is sure to tell upon his flow of acting. In "Ten Commandments"and "Ben Hur" Chrlton Heston with his eight-pack-abs is ever remembered as actor rather than a "body-builder".

Created by: Dipen Guha (Jul 07)Posts: 1

• Jul 10Rohini Kale wrote...

Rohini Kale

muscles, six-packs n all are eyeball grabbing stuff that give a character the kind of packaging for the high recall value. so, in short they're indeed tools to aid campaigns and if used intelligently can reap much benefit!