Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Aishwarya Rai at 49th World Congress on Dance Research
Felicity Jones promoting 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
Shah Rukh Khan at 'Raees' trailer launch
Aamir Khan promoting 'Dangal'
Kriti Sanon at Manish Malhotra's b'day bash
Alia Bhatt at Kids Choice Awards 2016

whats given more importance-story or costumes?

Description: Looking at recent movies Like Tashan,Yuvraaj etc i fail to understnad whats given more impotance..i it the script or the costumes.....???

Created by: prachi baid (Jul 09)Posts: 6

• Jul 09Sanjana Sharma wrote...

Sanjana Sharma

:) good question. we need to ask the movie stalwarts! may be the viewers should form an association and raise their complaints to those creative minds!

• Jul 09Pritam Roy wrote...

Pritam Roy

Style is more important than substance these days. ;-)

• Jul 31Pratik V Patil wrote...

Pratik V Patil

Good stories & great acting are a thing of past now ! Most of the stars just want to show skin & style.

• Aug 03mithun shetty wrote...

mithun shetty

also to include brand awareness in the films like yaadein which was more of a brand show

• Aug 08Birsingh Sikri Hansdah wrote...

Birsingh Sikri Hansdah

Films are a reflection of the society we live in... we ourselves are so self conscious of how we present ourselves to others and want to wear good clothes... so we can't complain the same about movies... but yes i agree that the scripts nowadays are not as good as they used to be

•  
    Paromeeta Mathur Banerjee

Agree with what Birsingh says. Presentation has gained a super important status not only in our lives but also in our films, sometimes such that it gains an upper hand over substance as well.