Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sunny Leone at 'Playboy' club launch
Vivek Oberoi at FFLV's charity campaign lauch
Karisma Kapoor at Ambience Fashion Weekend 2016
Jacqueline Fernandez at Puma's fitness event
Abhishek Bachchan at Strut Dancemakers Master Class
Sezal Sharma at Kapil Kaustubh Sharma's b'day bash

" " Mudke Dekho Mujhe" : Pyarelal

Description: A piece of news in a popular film magazine reads "Pyarelal of the Laxmikant-Pyarelal duo is out of buisiness and is in search of work".It sounds really shocking. Is "out of sight=out of mind" order of the day? LP have bathed the Nation with the showers of numerous melodies."Dosti"Milan","Do Raste","Khilona","Dushman","Mera Gaon Mera Desh","Daag","Bobby","Roti","Badaltey Rishtey","Satyam Shivam Sundaram","Sargam","Aasha"and innumerable numbers are widely flouted in so many films. The present generation is carried away once again by the numbers put into remakes (Karrzzz..)It proves that the numbers made by the composer of the yester-years cannot be outnumbered by the "tsunami"of modernity. Anything that arrests one's mind, captures one's soul does not remain pent-up within certain span of time. In case, Pyarelal is taken for a present-day film just as a catalyst to effect a note used in the 70s, it is to brand him as outdated.Only "Khuda Gawa"if he is kabul by the present generation.

Created by: Dipen Guha (Jul 11)Posts: 0