Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at 'Estella' lounge launch
Sharman Joshi promoting 'Wajah Tum Ho'
John Abraham launches 'Nissan GT-R' car
Photo shoot: Actress Bidita Bag
Vaani Kapoor at 'Befikre' media meet
Karan & Big B at Hindustan Times Leadership Summit 2016

24 July : The "Mahanayak"said "Good Bye"

Description: The title "Mahanayak"was ascribed to none other than Uttam Kumar, who left us on 24 July, 1980.He had been the unbeaten king on Bengali cine-dom for four decades.Credited with more than 300 films, Uttam Kumar became a myth, an icon, a legend to the people of Bengal.Uttam Kumar has been intermingled with Bengali culture. A mother would like to find a son in him ; a young lady would trace a lover in him; and a wife would strain to come by a "Uttam kumar" in her husband. As the typical Bengali dish is never rounded off without a piece of fish, likewise,there was a time when the audience of Bengal would never be gratified, unless the film they were watching was without Uttam Kumar in it. On his death, the Doordarshan telivised "Nayak", directed by Satyajit Ray, who, after watching his film remarked " I have found some shortcomings in my direction. But, I found no flaw in his acting. Onar moto star aar hobe na (There can never be a star of his like)."I will go to the top", and he did.

Created by: Dipen Guha (Jul 23)Posts: 0