Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at 'Estella' lounge launch
Sharman Joshi promoting 'Wajah Tum Ho'
John Abraham launches 'Nissan GT-R' car
Photo shoot: Actress Bidita Bag
Vaani Kapoor at 'Befikre' media meet
Karan & Big B at Hindustan Times Leadership Summit 2016

To Be Too Much Vocal Is to Add Shine

Description: To be too much vocal against Sheiny Ahuza is underlining the man who is merely at the inception of his career. Report reveals, he has, time and again,been involved in such inane actions, which indicates that such black ship wants himself to be the talk of the multitude,by fair means or foul.The "Gangster" is no "Khan" as yet,and is in need of focus, no matter, if it comes in the form of compliments or condemns. Here, Rapists become "Charles Shobraj".Too much of criticizm creats an off-shoot of romanticism.People and media are concerned about the rapist, because he is no Tom, Dick and Hary, but a film-star Sheiny Ahuza. Naturally, our concern may turn into a subject of encashment by a section that believes in "Fair is foul, and foul is fair".The rosy-lipped, chocolate-cream handsome "Daya" has already proved his true self. He needs to be ostracized, and this can be done by cold anger. So don't provide "Oh Lamhe" that can establish him as Mr Someone to be busy about.

Created by: Dipen Guha (Jul 23)Posts: 0