Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at Tanzila Antulay's collection launch
Sonakshi Sinha at Trilogy's awards winning party
Soha Ali Khan at 'Cansurvive' charity gala
Radhika Apte at 'Max's Festive Collection 2016' launch
Tamannaah Bhatia at 'Tutak Tutak Tutiya' screening
Mahima Chaudhry at '2016 – The End' trailer launch

God Now Join at

Description: Would You like to see Indian Gods!Please Log
on to, and search - Man,Freedom & God.The 38 minute documentary film may fulfill all your dream to See the God.Film Producer S Das tells what the film about: There have been a number of films about India’s Freedom History. “Man, Freedom & God” ,the 38 minutes feature Documentary Film as being more about the limits of photography, more about the abuses that occurred during Freedom Struggle as much of that investigation is a anthropological & philosophical investigation in the platform of history.
Why a man deadly hang to fly in a sky – to make him a God or for his own Independent Freedom Mission, in spite of his Bowl ideology i.e.,” birth or dead is noting but a drama on earth” rendered in his soul .The Other concept on freedom is said in a Hindu scripture – “when there is freedom crisis, God would born to kill the heartless administration”. But how freedom loving God born in India.

Created by: RD(robin das):BEST DIRECTOR from BFJA 2004 (Jul 24)Posts: 0