Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at 'Estella' lounge launch
Sharman Joshi promoting 'Wajah Tum Ho'
John Abraham launches 'Nissan GT-R' car
Photo shoot: Actress Bidita Bag
Vaani Kapoor at 'Befikre' media meet
Karan & Big B at Hindustan Times Leadership Summit 2016

God Now Join at amazon.com

Description: Would You like to see Indian Gods!Please Log
on to www.amazon.com, and search - Man,Freedom & God.The 38 minute documentary film may fulfill all your dream to See the God.Film Producer S Das tells what the film about: There have been a number of films about India’s Freedom History. “Man, Freedom & God” ,the 38 minutes feature Documentary Film as being more about the limits of photography, more about the abuses that occurred during Freedom Struggle as much of that investigation is a anthropological & philosophical investigation in the platform of history.
Why a man deadly hang to fly in a sky – to make him a God or for his own Independent Freedom Mission, in spite of his Bowl ideology i.e.,” birth or dead is noting but a drama on earth” rendered in his soul .The Other concept on freedom is said in a Hindu scripture – “when there is freedom crisis, God would born to kill the heartless administration”. But how freedom loving God born in India.

Created by: RD(robin das):BEST DIRECTOR from BFJA 2004 (Jul 24)Posts: 0