Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sunny Leone at 'Playboy' club launch
Vivek Oberoi at FFLV's charity campaign lauch
Karisma Kapoor at Ambience Fashion Weekend 2016
Jacqueline Fernandez at Puma's fitness event
Abhishek Bachchan at Strut Dancemakers Master Class
Sezal Sharma at Kapil Kaustubh Sharma's b'day bash

Gomolo Incentive plan - More information

Description: As the gomolo incentive plan is there by redeeming points that we have earned . Would it be possible for you all to mention in your site for how many points what do we get ie
it starts with 5000 points we get a DVd accordingly if we redeem 10,000, 15,000 or 40000 points what do we get. would it be possible to specify the prizes so that it would be become easier for us to redeem the freebees offered by you

Thanks

Created by: mithun shetty (Aug 13)Posts: 21

• Aug 13Pritam Roy wrote...

Pritam Roy

Presently, we are giving out DVD's, Audio CD's and Crossword vouchers. We try to give out new releases than old ones. We keep changing from time to time. Generally we send the current list once someone redeems points for prizes. Like, we had sent to you.

• Aug 17Debadutta Chakravarti wrote...

Debadutta Chakravarti

Another Q, where and how do we redeem our points? Couldn't find any link for that.

• Aug 23Umesh Kumar Goyal wrote...

Umesh Kumar Goyal

Apart from this i had wrote many emails for non-receipt of my dvd which i had redeemed for my points. My points had deducted but not yet received my dvd.

• Aug 23Admin  wrote...

Admin

@Debadutta: the redeem link appears on your profile page when you accumulate enough and valid points.

@Umesh: u've recieved all contest prizes and all, but never sent out acknowledgements for the same. your dvd was sent out on time as per our records. However, will verify once again.

• Aug 27mithun shetty wrote...

mithun shetty

hello i have redeemed recently for 40000 points but i still have not received mail from u all it has been 2 weeks

• Aug 27Roopali Singh wrote...

Roopali Singh

@Mithun, i think it takes a lot of time to process such requests. if you read their policy, u'll know there are quite a few steps involved. all the contributions are checked by their editors manually to eliminate any scope of spamming. plz dont use this space as a grieveance addressal forum.

i think the Gomolo team shud be thanked for being very transparent with the Incentive scheme, and contests. I'm an avid surfer and havent found many sites which offer their users such rewarding gifts.

• Aug 27Pritam Roy wrote...

Pritam Roy

Mithun, I think you had recently received two gifts. You have also received gifts earlier with redemption of points. Please do acknowledge when you receive your gifts, so other users like Debadatta or Roopali also know, that gifts are sent properly. Your redeem points mail has also been sent today. Sorry for the delay.

• Aug 28Umesh Kumar Goyal wrote...

Umesh Kumar Goyal

HI Mithun
    I totally agree withur opinion
    I do receieved my gifts n redemption point gifts earlier but 2nd time wen i redeemed iwas told by gomolo that it was misplaced somewhere by courier service i want details of that particular redemption
    Thank u.

Umesh Kumar Goyal

I received a mail from gomolo team as mentioned below:
    Umesh,

Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience. We had sent your DVD through courier service, which was misplaced. We have been trying to get it back. Unfortunately, it has not happened so far. I will send you a new copy next week.

Our sincere apologies for the delay.

Yours sincerely,

Team Gomolo

Umesh Kumar Goyal

hi Pritam
    I totally agree withur opinion
    I do receieved my gifts n redemption point gifts earlier but 2nd time wen i redeemed iwas told by gomolo that it was misplaced somewhere by courier service i want details of that particular redemption
    Thank u.